Muskegon PRC Forums
Muskegon PRC Forums
Home | My Files | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Club
 News
 Club Tax Exempt Status

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Add Attachment
 
Check here to subscribe to this topic.
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tcaf Posted - 09/04/2014 : 14:13:42
The club has FINALLY been granted 501c(7) tax exempt status retroactive from the time we lost it. Now that we are tax exempt, the club will start applying for NRA grants for range and club improvements. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank past President Ed Korpi and Secretary Gwen Scott for all the work that they put into this to get this done. Best,

Art

Muskegon PRC Forums © 2007-2009 Muskegon PRC Go To Top Of Page
Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06